Thursday, September 6, 2012

Waiting for my sheets to dry


I'm sleepy, the sheets are in the dryer, so I have a couple minutes....
Today Paityn had pre-school orientation…she was so excited and when she walked into the classroom she got to meet her teacher, Mrs. Mcnallan, she immediately got nervous and shy….then she saw Piercen (a boy she knows from Sunday School) and was all excited.  She got to put her backpack up on her hook and sit at the table while I filled out about 75 sheets of paper as Jacob handed them to me...teamwork?  I think?
After her orientation I went to a wake with my family to honor a sweet, caring, loving lady…Diane Vincent will be missed by many!

Once we got home, we made some supper then I sat down to read the kids a bedtime story…Jacob was leaving to go look for deer…Izzy wanted to go with....then Paityn wanted to go with, then Charlie wanted to go…go figure…While we were buckling them in, they wanted me to go as well so in I hopped and we made it a family affair.  We didn’t see any deer but plenty of sheep, horses and cows. 

For me, a photo opportunity is NEVER missed…I love taking pictures and putting funny/weird captions on them…my kids are always doing silly things and I like to capture it on camera.

The above mentioned cows, stunk....Charlie just realized Paityn was wearing his Thomas the train jammies....what!
 
Make a funny face!!!!
 

Izzy photbombed the picture...tounge and all
 
 
It was my job to make sure Izzy didn't commit doggy suicide!

Best I could get with a crazy dog looking for deer.
 
Well I'm hoping my sheets are dry now as I am exhausted! 
 
Ok, so that's my blog for the night?  Give me a little time to think of stuff to write about...  :o/

No comments:

Post a Comment