Thursday, October 25, 2012

What to BEEEEEE for HALLOWEEEEN

I love Halloween...I don't know what made me all of a sudden get into it and love the idea of dressing up...but I do, I love it!

This was one of the first years that we dressed up...no picture of Jacob...but...he was the devil...I was the angel...cliche for sure...rookies! (Amanda was a witch...obviously you can tell by the picture)



I think the next year we were....well, I don't really know...the "fire" couple perhaps?
 
 
I don't know if we took a hiatus for a year or two but then we were this...this was just a day after we got engaged...(yes, after his costume, I still married him...ha)
 
He was the "automic wedgie nerd" and I was a bumble bee...
and I have to put this picture in there...Just because they crack me up
 
 
 
One year I was a geisha girl ... Jacob was a "flasher" no pictures of that for some reason...but it was a really funny costume!  
 
 
Now...THIS is where I started to get creative and was tired of buying costumes from the store...THIS is where I really started having so much fun with Halloween! 
 
 
We were Amish...I bought my outfit on ebay and and it was an authentic Amish outfit and bonnet...Jacob's costume was super easy and he looked hilarious!
 
 

The next year...we were a square dancing couple...this again, authentic and off of ebay...fun costume!
 

Then...Goths....talk about one extreme to the other...square dancers to goths...
 
 

Then, came Snooki and "The Situation"...I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to wear a skin tight dress 4 months after having Charlie...EEEK!




Then, last year, we were the Kennedy's....I bought my suit on ebay...when it came in the mail, the skirt was way too long...I improvised and cut the top off of it and then used that material to make the hat so that it matched the suit perfectly...Just like Jackie O's ;)
 
 
This year....well...this year I had a difficult time deciding what to be...I didn't want to spend a ton of money and I couldn't figure out what we should be...I was ALMOST going to commit Halloween Sin and re-use a costume...then...it came to me...I decided we would be......WAIT...I can't tell you yet that's the funnest part...check back after Halloween to see what I decided we should be...
 
I really enjoy getting creative with our costumes and going all out!  I look forward to it every year and now, that I have our costumes figured out for this year...I am ready!!!! 
 
So, this year...what will you BEEEEE for HALLOWEEEEEEN!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment